- May 8, 2015
- Subsidiaries of Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Conclude Absorption-Type Company Split Agreement for Industrial Crane
- April 1, 2014
- "Products & Service" and "About MHIMT" was updated along with the organization revision.
- January 1, 2013
- "Corporate organization" was updated along with the organization revision.
- October 1, 2012
- "Corporate organization" and "Network" were updated along with the organization revision.
- July 19, 2012
- Released to the home page.(English)
Our company, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machinery Technology Corporation (MHIMT), was formed in April 2012 by integrating the industrial machinery business of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., three group companies (MEC Engineering Service Co., Ltd, Ryosen Engineers Co., Ltd, and Hiroshima Ryoju Engineering Co., Ltd. ) as well as part of the business of Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery, Inc., and is wholly owned by the comprehensive machinery maker Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.